The Main Street Farmers Market will Return May 2014!
We are currently accepting applications for full time and visiting vendors for the 2014 market season! Please see the vendors page for details and the application.
The Main Street Farmers Market vendors, volunteers, and board members would like to thank you for another great season of fresh foods in “Little Washington,” PA! The market just completed its 10th season. We will once again be assembling a Main Street marketplace on Thursdays from 3:00 to 6:00pm in May 2014 where shopping rules, entertainment rocks, and friends gather.
Each and every week, you are personally invited to:
- Buy produce and other locally made products
- Enjoy the sounds of our area’s talented musicians
- Make conversation and connections with friends, old and new
- Explore educational programming at the “More at the Market” tent
- Celebrate the environment, plants, crops, harvests, and the magic of Mother Nature
Visit the Main Street Farmers Market every Thursday from 3:00 to 6:00 pm beginning in May 2014
|For our lovely Newsletter enter your email address below|
We will not give your name to anyone. Our newsletter comes out just once a week. Our newsletter comes only during Market season. You may unsubscribe, if you wish, at any time.