The Main Street Farmers Market is Now Open!
The Main Street Farmers Market vendors, volunteers, board members welcome you to another season of fresh foods in “Little Washington,” PA! The market returned for its 2013 season on May 16th. We are in our 10th year. We are once again assembling a Main Street marketplace on Thursdays from 3:30 to 6:30pm where shopping rules, entertainment rocks, and friends gather.
Each and every week, you are personally invited to:
- Buy produce and other locally made products
- Enjoy the sounds of our area’s talented musicians
- Make conversation and connections with friends, old and new
- Explore educational programming at the “More at the Market” tent
- Celebrate the environment, plants, crops, harvests, and the magic of Mother Nature
Visit the Main Street Farmers Market every Thursday from 3:30 to 6:30 pm
|For our lovely Newsletter enter your email address below|
We will not give your name to anyone. Our newsletter comes out just once a week. Our newsletter comes only during Market season. You may unsubscribe, if you wish, at any time.