Thank you to everyone for your support on the Day of Giving!
The Main Street Farmers Market will be open through the end of October!
The market is currently in its 11th season. We are once again assembling a Main Street marketplace on Thursdays from 3:00 to 6:00pm where shopping rules, entertainment rocks, and friends gather.
Each and every week, you are personally invited to:
- Buy produce and other locally made products
- Enjoy the sounds of our area’s talented musicians
- Make conversation and connections with friends, old and new
- Explore educational programming at the “More at the Market” tent
- Celebrate the environment, plants, crops, harvests, and the magic of Mother Nature
The Main Street Farmers Market vendors, volunteers, and board members would like to thank you for your support!
Visit the Main Street Farmers Market every Thursday from 3:00 to 6:00 pm
While shopping at the Market stop by SNAP tent and check out our new Main Street Farmers Market shopping bag. This great canvas bag can be yours for a $10 donation that will be used to build our roof!
|For our lovely Newsletter enter your email address below|
We will not give your name to anyone. Our newsletter comes out just once a week. Our newsletter comes only during Market season. You may unsubscribe, if you wish, at any time.